WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe SSD Add-in-Card
Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Performance Storage
WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe SSD Add-in-Card - 1TB
Our Price: $249.99
- PCIe Gen3 technology to provide access to insane read/write speeds up to 6500/4100MB/s
- Bootable and easy-to-install RAID0 solution using PCIe slot
- Downloadable WD_BLACK Dashboard software to customize and control your gaming experience
- Customizable RGB lighting with 13 LED pattern effects programmable with our WD_BLACK Dashboard, or seamlessly integrate with most motherboards from major brands (Windows only)
- Engineered to minimize thermal throttling with integrated heatsink technology
Bootable Plug and Play with Insanely Fast Speeds
Experience lightning fast gameplay with this bootable, plug and play add-in-card that reaches extreme velocity with minimum effort. Includes customizable RGB lighting and heatsink.
Reach Extreme Velocity
Get in the game faster with the WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe SSD Add-in-Card. Internally powered by two SSDs using PCIe Gen3 technology, reach up to 6500MB/s read speed and up to 4100MB/s write speed to minimize load times.2
More Capacity for Your Games
Keep numerous games and your rig running smooth with the WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe PCIE SSD Add-in-Card, allowing you to save up to 4TB1 of data.
Light up Your Station with RGB
Enhance your gaming station with fully customizable RGB lighting controlled through the WD_BLACK Dashboard (Windows only), designed to match your style with various colors and thirteen different LED pattern effects to choose from. Or, seamlessly integrate with your existing ASUS Aura Sync on Armoury Crate, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0, MSI Mystic Light, or Razer Chroma RGB ecosystem.
Plug and Outplay
Reaching extreme velocity has never been easier. The bootable WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe SSD Add-In-Card simply connects into your PCIe expansion slot, requiring no external power or cables. Primed with an enterprise grade RAID controller, this plug and play add-in-card can run your entire operating system while you game, giving you solid reliability and effortless performance that holds nothing back.
Throttle the Enemy. Not Your Rig.
Help keep your rig running at top speeds with the WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe SSD Add-In-Card, featuring a fanless and silent heatsink to sustain performance and help keep you from throttling down.
Optimized with The Wd_Black Dashboard
Take total control with the downloadable WD_BLACK Dashboard, allowing you to monitor the health of your drive and optimize performance using gaming mode to ensure you’re firing on all cylinders during intense gaming sessions.
1 As used for storage capacity 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
2 Based on read speed and internal testing. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
PCIe Gen3 x8
- Backward Compatible with PCIe Gen3 x2, PCIe Gen3 x1, PCIe Gen2 x4, PCIe Gen2 x2, and PCIe Gen2 x1
- Windows 8.1, 10
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Non-operating temperature: -20°C to 65°C
- Sequential Read: 6,500MB/s
- Sequential Write: 4,100MB/s
Length: 176 mm (6.93 in)
Width: 72 mm (2.83 in)
Height: 13 mm (0.51 in)
Weight: 0.21 kg (0.47 lb)
1 Test Conditions: Performance is based on the CrystalDiskMark 7.0 benchmark using a 1000MB LBA range Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 with AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core, HyperX Fury 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL 16 DIMM. Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 (19041.329) 20H1, Microsoft storage driver, secondary drive. Performance may vary based on host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes. IOPS = input/output operations per second.
Download the WD_BLACK AN1500 NVMe SSD Add-in-Card Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $249.99
Our Price: $549.99
Our Price: $999.99